Wednesday, 25 March 2020

NIFTY

I have added few subscription button on right side of blog- which is FREE

u can Subscribe to that list,so any update or comment done u will get Notification through email.

Telegram channel


Do click on Advertisement when visit blog

Attaching Daily  chart


Cmp  8317

Until it holds 7448  (Tsl)

trgt open will update time to time 

below that i will update further.


These is Not A CALL but keep tracking Nifty


My details nifty outlook in my  You tube video below is the link






10 comments:

  1. So now we can expect nifty 2000. Points rally. Up-to 10000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see all resistance mentioned in YouTube video.

    Will update in coming days.


    As of now Sl mentioned.

    We will have fresh look below that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gap up
    8452 till now high 8748.

    300 points 💥💥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Close above 8775 will lead near 8885-8900 (-+15/20 point)

    ReplyDelete
  5. close above 8775 for 1/2/ days possible for 9200-9300-9400 (-+20 points)

    todays high 9038 and cmp 8789.20

    ReplyDelete
  6. One thing in main post I have written TSL
    It's tsl, but it's sl for longs.

    Below that I will update later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, suryaji.

    Please update further level for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sirji, please update further if possible for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I see message now only.
      If I am at screen at market time will update for sure.

      Delete

Featured post

Till now all my calls from 12/9/17 to 25/10/17